The comprehensive language-learning solution that fits their life.
Your student will learn their next language the same way they learned their first language. Dynamic Immersion empowers them to see, hear and comprehend without translating or memorizing. They already have this ability; Rosetta Stone Homeschool simply unlocks it.
Get feedback and move forward. We learn best by doing and your student will apply what they have learned to get to the next step. Rosetta Stone adapts to their individual needs and skills because the program is driven by their progress.
Your student will start speaking from the very first lesson. They'll begin with essential basics, which form the building blocks of the language. Soon they'll create new sentences on their own, using words they've learned.
Best of all, Rosetta Stone is addictive. With every entertaining activity your student will feel success. They will want to use Rosetta Stone to have that next moment, that next breakthrough. So they'll continue using it and they'll continue to learn!
That's language-learning success.
That's Rosetta Stone Homeschool.
No translation or memorization required.Rosetta Stone Homeschool uses rich visual imagery to help students learn and think in a new language. This association of language with images is an integral part of the Dynamic Immersion method. Students learn in context and make a direct connection between words and their meanings.
Building on the knowledge your student gains and their intuitive grasp of the meaning of each picture, they make a choice. There's absolutely no translation or memorization to hold them back, so they start making progress immediately.
The moment they complete a task, your learner receives instant feedback. They will speak a word and our unique speech recognition technology automatically rates their pronunciation. They connect an image with a phrase and immediately learn if their choice was correct. They complete a set of exercises and instantly know how well they did. With Rosetta Stone Homeschool, your student always knows where they stand and you can easily track their level of success through the Parent Administrative Tools' Progress Reports.
Enter Dynamic Immersion.
Dynamic Immersion is a continuous process. The Rosetta Stone curriculum is carefully sequenced, gradually incorporating new words, phrases and more complex grammar as it reinforces learned language. Language comprehension grows naturally.
Rosetta Stone places this Dynamic Immersion method at the core of our curriculum to develop skills. The simple, intuitive interface helps to keep your students engaged in the solution, while advanced speech recognition technology makes certain that they're speaking correctly and accurately.
Communicate and connect with the world: Level 1, 2 & 3 Set.
Rosetta Stone Homeschool Level 1, 2 & 3 Set will take your students on a journey from the basics to a whole new level of advanced communication. Your students will build a foundation of fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure, quickly gaining the confidence to engage in social interactions. They'll learn to say "hello" and "goodbye," arrange travel, order food, go shopping and more! From there, they will share ideas and opinions, express feelings and talk about their life, their interests and more. They will discover a voice in a new language.
In addition, Parent Administrative Tools help parents plan lessons as well as monitor and report on student progress.
Sample topics include:
- Basic conversational skills
- Greetings and introductions
- Colors, adjectives and numbers
- Prepositions, definite and indefinite articles
- Singular and plural nouns
- Family relations, the 5 senses, time of day
- Compare and contrast
- First and second person pronouns and possessive pronouns
- Directions, transportation and telling time
- Past and future tenses, adverbs and informal imperatives
- School subjects, months of the year and social dialogues
- Sequencing with First/ Then/ Finally
- Ordinal numbers
- Spatial relationships
- Household items, physical activity and animals
- Present subjunctive and present perfect
- What happened? What is wrong? "If ... then" sequences
- Portions, weights and measurements
- Correct/ incorrect, remember/ forget, no one/ everyone, nothing/ everything
- Continents, life milestones and compass directions
Audio Companion CDs reinforce language learning anytime, anyplace. Students will acquire new skills on the computer and then reinforce them with Audio Companion. Simply play the CDs on a CD player or download to an MP3 player.
Inside the box, you'll find:
- Version 3 Homeschool Edition CD-ROM software for Levels 1, 2 & 3 (Windows/Mac)
- Headset with microphone
- User's guide
- Parents guide
- Supplemental Education Material CD
- Audio Companion, a multiple-CD set to play or download to an MP3 player
- Rosetta Stone Homeschool teaches your student a new language naturally, the same way they mastered their first language.
- Innovative solutions get them speaking new words, right from the start.
- Rosetta Stone Homeschool moves forward only when your student is ready--you set the schedule and your student drives the pace.
- Parent Administrative Tools allow you to formulate lesson plans, manage your student's progress and track their success.
- Audio Companion CDs let them reinforce the Rosetta Stone experience anytime, anywhere.
This item is being discussed