Eliminate the quesswork of whether you've reached proper torque with an automatic torque wrench--you'll hear the 'click' at your set poundage. A well-made, affordable low-torque wrench is something every professional and serious do-it-yourselfer needs; this one is 'nothing fancy'--just solid construction and designed with the features you want: Chrome-Vanadium steel, high tooth-count reversible ratchet, factory-tested and calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy. Easy-twist dial torque settings, torque lock.
- High quality 1/2" Drive clicker type torque wrench
- Adjustable from 20-150 foot / pounds in one foot pound increments
- With unlock and lock adjustment, fully reversible
- Rugged all steel contruction plated with Nickel-Chrome finish
- Wrench handle engraved with 2 different scale - FT-LB and NM
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions