Falls are the most common accident around the home, the majority of them happening in the bathroom. More than 1/3 of all adults 65 years and older fall each year resulting in moderate to severe injuries that reduce mobility and independence and increase the risk of premature death. Bridge Medical, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of Portable Grab Bars, may have the solution you are looking for! Whether you need a temporary or long term solution, our Portable Grab Bars go where no other grab bars can go! Our patent pending design has been enthusiastically approved by Home Health Industry experts, including Occupational Therapists and Orthopedic Surgeons. The key to safety is in the rubber, and our 4.7 inch diameter pads are the strongest and most reliable on the market today, easily surpassing the hold strength of the competition. Single Grip Portable Grab Bar Specifications: 13 inches in length, The 4.7 inch Diameter Suction Pad works on 5 inch or greater smooth, non-porous tiles or fiberglass, Will not work on drywall, wallpaper or any porous surface. Do not gamble on your safety, purchase the Portable Grab Bar that you can trust, a Bridge Medical Portable Grab Bar!
- Designed as a serious home medical device, flimsy and cheap alternatives do not compare
- Heavy duty in safety but stylish enough to fit any décor
- The ultimate in portability, safety doesn¿t have to vacation when you do. Our designs travel about as well as they work
- Perfect for snowbirds, vacations, hotel stays, renters, temporary rehabilitation or anytime a permanent grab bar is not practical
- Installs and removes without tools or professional installation. Your only choice on fiberglass showers or baths
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions