You wouldnÕt put chemicals on your skin, so why have chemicals in your baby clothing? Spoilt Rotten have produced a range of baby clothes that are 100% Organic Cotton. No chemicals what so ever it used in our production process. NONE.
Our Baby T-Shirts and Baby grows are made from a high quality 100% organic cotton and abide by The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), The Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and The Soil Association
Why do we choose Organic Cotton at Spoilt Rotten?
Did you know that traditional Cotton is the second most pesticide-laden crop in the world? Five of the top nine pesticides used on cotton in the U.S. (cyanide, dicofol, naled, propargite and trifluralin) are well known as dangerous chemicals.
Organic Cotton on the other hand is grown in certified pesticide-free and hericide-free soil using organic farming methods, covered in the Global Organic Textiles Standard. A babies skin is 5 times thinner than our own, allowing toxins to penetrate much more easily. With organic cotton you can be sure that during production no harmful chemicals were used which also makes it less likely to trigger allergies.
Organic Cotton is also softer, for your babies skin, as the fibres have not been damaged by the chemicals.The print on the front of the garments are also non-harmful and no chemicals are used. They are all individually printed to order so you can be sure of a high quality standard.
- 100% thick Organic Cotton made under The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), The Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and The Soil Association high standards. Please see our description below about our fabric.
- Toddler Lap T-Shirt. 3-4 yrs and 5-6 years in a unisex childrens t-shirt or babygro sizes 0-6M, 6-12M and 12-18M.
- Purchase as a gift! We can send this item out as a gift, where no invoice is inserted in the package and we include a card with a message of your choice in. Just fill in a gift message at checkout.
- To personalise this item with the name of your choice, please select "Show gift options" during checkout and then enter your details in the gift message box at the checkout or contact us directly through Amazon.
- Please check that the name(s) are spelt correctly. Items will be printed exactly as per the name(s) provided and also please note that personalised items are non refundable and cannot be exchanged.
This item is being discussed