The human ear is a delicate instrument consisting of minuscule components; all of utmost importance, but also exceedingly fragile. Get a closer look at the delicate inner workings of the human ear with this detailed ear anatomy model. The model consists of 22 different pieces, a stand, and an assembly guide. The model is a genuine challenge to put together, but looks fantastic when finished. The model is of collectible quality, and you can build your own human anatomy museum by checking out our other 4D anatomy models, and adding them to your collection! This ear model is a great gift for the anatomy student in your life, and features external ear, middle ear, inner ear, auricle, external auditory meatus, external acoustic meatus, eardrum, semi-circular canals, vestibuli, cochlea, auditory nerve, eustachian tube, stapes, incus, malleus, and bone. It is one of the most comprehensive and detailed small anatomy models out there. Have fun building and learning with the 4D human ear anatomy model!
- Ever wonder what the inside of your Ear looks like - Learn all about it with this 4 dimensional model
- The 5.5" model contains 28 detachable parts and display stand
- Also includes Illustrated assembly guide and description of the anatomy along with some fun Q and A to test your knowledge
- Hand painted parts are medical education quality
- Collect the series - great gifts for education or physicians
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions