Melissa & Doug Spanish Alphabet Sound Puzzle. This 27-piece wooden sound puzzle pronounces each letter in Spanish! Simply place a piece correctly to hear a clear, crisp voice say the name of each letter, along with a word that begins with its sound. With raised pieces that are easy to grasp and colorful pictures to reinforce the letter sounds, this self-correcting activity is perfect for introducing new words or practicing Spanish-language skills! For children ages 3 and older. Requires (2) AAA batteries (not included). WARNING: Contains small parts. Materials: Plywood, MDF, Plastic, Metal. Assembled Dimensions: 13.75" L x 10.25" W x 0.75" H; Weight: 1.9 lbs.
- 27-piece wooden puzzle with sturdy wooden puzzle board
- Full-color pictures underneath each piece
- Enhances letter-recognition skills, listening skills, hand-eye coordination and language skills
- Raised pieces are easy to grasp
- Aural reinforcement helps children play independently
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions