Dynarex High Risk Latex Examination Gloves are ideal for use in first responder applications. They offer maximum protection, puncture resistance, as well as comfort. These polymer coated, ambidextrous, single use gloves are NFPA 1999-2008 certified for emergency medical operations. Textured finish for maximum dexterity and improved grip. Powder-free to minimize skin irritation. DO NOT use in latex-free areas, on latex sensitized individuals or on patients with spina bifida. Case includes 10 boxes of 50 gloves, 500 ct.
- For use in first responder applications
- Protein-rated, polymer coated, extended 4 inch beaded cuff, single use only
- Classified by UL; meets NFPA standards; meets or exceeds ASTM D3578
- Textured finish for maximum dexterity and improved grip
- Minimum MIL thickness - Finger 9.8, Palm 7.9
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions