There's no stopping the expanding universe. It gets larger, colder, and more mysterious with every tick of your Nixon Monopoly Watch, which falsely enforces the idea that time and space are linear. You can admire the shiny luster of your stainless-steel watch and its hardened mineral crystal face, but between the visible structure of this object are unexplored dimensions packed together like a tightly woven fabric. Sure, this three-hand's Japanese quartz movement and scrolling date display won't help you access these dimensions, but it will help you keep track of when you need to be in class for your physics exam.
- Housing Material: stainless steel
- Strap Material: stainless steel
- Heart Rate Monitor:
- Digital Compass:
- Computer Compatible:
- Water-Resistant: yes, 100m
- Weekday Indicator:
- Battery Type:
- Battery Life:
- Face Size: large
- Recommended Use: casual, classy watch
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
- Movement: 3 hand Japanese quartz movement with date function.
- Case: 100 meter Stainless Steel with hardened mineral crystal. 40mm.
- Band: Solid stainless steel band.
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions