Tenba has upgraded their Roadie rolling photo/laptop cases to meet the demands of todays' image makers. After many months of careful development and testing, these new cases are set to raise the bar for airline carry-on compatible camera cases.Roadies enable you to take heavy equipment off your shoulders, put it all on wheels, and get it into the overhead compartment of any airplane. The cases are built to withstand serious professional use - with rugged, ballistic nylon exteriors, an internal support frame, genuine YKK zippers, heavy-duty, smooth rolling, ball bearing wheels (that are user replaceable), and massive reinforcement in all stress and load-bearing areas.The Roadie II Compact Photo/Laptop case holds a medium sized professional DSLR, HD video or medium format camera system, as well as a laptop (up to 15 inches), plus the normal "briefcase" assortment of important gadgets, documents and accessories. The Compact Roadie meets international airline carry-on standards-and it even fits under many full-size airline seats. Inside Dimensions Width: 11 in, 28 cm Inside Dimensions Height: 14 in, 36 cm Inside Dimensions Depth: 5-6 in, 13-15 cm
- Front briefcase compartment holds cables, hard drives, documents, pens, keys and other
- Built with the finest materials available: Weatherproof ballistic nylon exterior, YKK zippers and heavy-duty tricot interior.
- Padded, custom-sewn, massively reinforced handles enable comfortable carrying even when the case is fully loaded.
- Heavy-duty, ball bearing wheel assemblies feature smooth-rolling, user replaceable wheels.
- Quick-connect tripod carrying system will hold virtually any size tripod or light stand tight to the case for travel. Quick release tripod collar stows away in the rear pocket when not in use.
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions