Available in well over 40 configurations, the 3I Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available with a variety of interiors to accommodate the needs of the traveling musician. Interior options on most models include cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, or an empty interior. 3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design
- The 3I-2217-10BC Accomidates equipment or accessories in a cubed foam up to 22" in legnth and 17" in width.
- Injection molded uni-body design eliminates excessive metal reinforcing hardware for a lighter weight case
- Gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (iMIL-C-4150J)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage (MIL-DTD-810F)
- Interior Dimensions: 22" X 17" X 10 1/2" Weight: 21lbs.
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- SKB Mil-Std Waterproof Case 22" x 17" x 10" w/wheels and Cubed Foam Patent pending "trigger release" latch system and molded-in cushion grip handle
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions