Maypop tolerates drought well and is common in old fields and along forest margins. Dies back to ground in winter but recovers in spring. Propagation: Seeds, cuttings. Grow maypop vines on fences or trellises or allow it to scramble over shrubs and trees.
- A Fast Growing Perennial Vine
- native to southeastern United States
- Blooms From Late April Through September, Dying Back In Winter And Returning In The Spring.
- Prefers Well Drained Soils, USDA Zones 5-9.
- you will receive plant in 4" pot.
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions