The HALO SleepSack Early Walker replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. With its unique foot openings, the SleepSack Early Walker wearable blanket allows for greater mobility while babies are awake, but also keeps little feet covered and warm while sleeping.In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby or toddler sleep better, too. It's a warm cuddly blanket they can't kick off; ensuring little ones sleep soundly throughout the night. The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket becomes the trusted bedtime routine, providing the secure feeling he needs to fall asleep fast and sleep soundly throughout the night. Used in hospitals nationwide, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket is the No1 choice of hospitals and recommended by safety organizations. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% polyester micro-fleece. Meets federal regulations for children's sleepwear. Size large fits 22-28 pounds; size extra large fits 26-26 pounds.
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can?t be kicked off so baby stays warm all night; Foot openings for mobility when awake.
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes
- Sleeveless to allow for ease of dressing and freedom of movement.
- Breathable fabric keeps baby warm and comfortable
- HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions