HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket
Keep your child safe and warm with the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, this wearable blanket fits comfortably over your child's sleepwear, replacing loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. The SleepSack will quickly become part of your child's trusted bedtime routine, providing the secure feeling he or she needs to fall asleep fast and sleep soundly throughout the night. Its generous sack design provides ample leg room for kicking and proper hip development, while the inverted zipper makes diaper changes a breeze. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
Keeps Children Safe And Comfortable All Night
Since 2005, The American Academy of Pediatrics has recommended the use of wearable blankets for safe sleep. Unlike regular blankets, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket is worn over your child's sleepwear, so it won't be kicked off. This means your child stays safe, warm, and comfortable all night. The inverted bottom zipper lets you change diapers easily, so there's no need to undress your baby. For comfort, its sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating, while the "Back is Best" embroidery reminds all caregivers to place babies on their backs to sleep.
Recommended By Hospitals And Safety Organizations
The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket is used by more than 1,250 hospital nurseries in North America to teach parents safe sleep practices. The sack design allows room for your baby's legs to move freely to ensure proper hip development, and has been approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. It is the only wearable blanket to carry the gold seals from First Candle/SIDS Alliance and the Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
HALO’s Mission: Help Babies Sleep Safely
HALO’s founder Bill Schmid and his wife lost their first born to SIDS. From this tragedy, HALO and its mission were born. For over 15 years we've been educating parents about safe sleep practices and have supported non-profit organizations such as First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Death. Since 2005, the American Academy of Pediatrics has suggested the use of wearable blankets. Today, HALO SleepSack wearable blankets are a trusted choice of hospitals, and are used throughout North America to help babies sleep safely from the start.
|Newborn||6-12 lbs.||19-23 in.|
|Small||10-18 lbs.||23-26 in.|
|Medium||16-24 lbs.||26-30 in.|
|Large||22-28 lbs.||30-35 in.|
|X-Large||26-36 lbs.||35-40 in.|
At A Glance:
- Replaces loose blankets for safer sleep
- Generous sack design is recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating
- Used by more than 1,250 hospitals to teach safe sleep practices
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets; 100% polyester micro fleece; Size preemie fits birth 5 pound, size small fits 10-18 pound, size medium fits 16-24 pound
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes; Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can't be kicked off so baby stays warm all night; Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating
- Used by over 1, 000 hospital nurseries as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices; Recognized as "hip healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back
- Portion of every sale goes to first candle/SIDS alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths
This item is being discussed