The sizing on these pants may not be what you're expecting. PLEASE be sure to check our size charts to make sure you're going to get a good fit as we want to save you the trouble of doing an exchange. (though we DO have the best exchange policy in the industry!)
These blue cotton pants were made for Jiu-Jitsu, Judo and Aikido. They have reinforced seams and reinforced knees with cross stitching (or "quilting") for durability.
Made of 100% cotton with an elastic waist, these pants are the same ones included with our single weave Piranha Gear uniforms. We do carry "traditional drawstring" versions as a separate item - though not always in every color.
If anything, these pants run a little short. So if you're between sizes, get the longer/bigger size. PLEASE be sure to check our size charts before you order. Also keep in mind that a size "A2" is NOT THE SAME as a size "2". Be sure you checked the size chart to get the one you wanted.
- Our SUPER return policy allows you to return them with NO RESTOCKING fees - even if you used them!
- Perfect choice for those just starting or looking for some good "back-up" pants.
- Designed for grappling arts such as Judo and BJJ, but you could use them for Aikido, Jiu-Jitsu, MMA or any general grappling styles. Even stand-up arts like Hapkido that have lots of grappling.
- Very durable single weave fabric - 100% heavy weight cotton with reinforced seams, double layered and cross stitching (quilted) in knees.
- An "elastic drawstring waist" for a bit more comfort during workouts (as you don't have to constantly re-tie the drawstring).
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions