The sizing on these pants may not be what you're expecting. PLEASE be sure to check our size charts to make sure you're going to get a good fit as we want to save you the trouble of doing an exchange (though we DO have the best exchange policy in the industry!)
These pants are made for Jiu-Jitsu, Judo and Aikido. They have reinforced seams and reinforced knees with cross stitching (quilting) for durability. Two layers of material from above the knees down to the bottom of the legs.
Made of 100% cotton with a traditional drawstring waist, these are the same pants included with our double weave Piranha Gear uniforms.
We have these made a little long on purpose so you can hem them to fit after washing.
PLEASE be sure to check our size charts before you order. Also keep in mind that a size "A2" is NOT THE SAME as a size "2". Be sure you checked the size chart to get the size you wanted.
- Our SUPER return policy allows you to return them with NO RESTOCKING fees - even if you used them!
- Perfect choice for those just starting though they usually go as some nice "back-up" pants - on that WILDLY unlikely chance that you forgot to wash the other pair...
- Designed for grappling arts such as Judo and BJJ, but you could use them for Aikido, Jiu-Jitsu, MMA or any general grappling styles. Even stand-up arts like Hapkido that have lots of grappling.
- Very durable single weave fabric - 100% heavy weight cotton with reinforced seams, double layered and cross stitching (quilted) from the knees all the way to the ankles.
- The pants use a "traditional" folded drawstring with two tie keepers - no elastic waistband.
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions