THIS DEVICE IS COMPATIBLE WITH:
ACURA RDX: 2010-2012
ACURA RL: 2009-2012
ACURA TSX: 2009-2010
HONDA ACCORD: 2008-2012
HONDA CROSSTOUR: 2010-2012
HONDA ODYSSEY: 2008-2010
HONDA PILOT: 2009-2011
HONDA RIDGELINE: 2009-2012
NavRGB 2.0 is a new generation of navigation video interfaces that add video capabilities (creates additional video inputs) to HONDA / ACURA vehicles with factory installed navigation system, or with color information screen.
NavRGB 2.0 + HA32 are 100% plug and play - no wire cutting required. NavTool plug and play installation harnesses are made using OEM HONDA / ACURA connectors.
NavRGB 2.0 is an externally wired plug and play video interface that is installed in-line with the navigation computer and navigation screen. The navigation system video image will be replaced by the video source connected trough NavRGB 2.0 video interface.
NavRGB 2.0 is video-in-motion enabled for off-road use, so the video image will stay on the screen even while the vehicle is in motion, however we do not recommend doing this.
NavRGB 2.0 is a video-only input interface and does not have any audio inputs.
Questions? Contact NavTool at
Available Monday-Friday 9am-9pm EST.
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contents of the Package
- NavTool Video Interface
- NavTool plug and play Installation Harness
- Push button
- Installation Manual
- Video input one is dedicated for any external composite video source.
- Video input two is dedicated for back-up camera, input is automatically activated when vehicle is placed in reverse.
- Video input two can also be used as an input for any external composite video source.
- This interface lets you ADD DVD, REAR VIEW CAMERA and other VIDEO SOURCES to your factory navigation screen.
- 100% PLUG-AND-PLAY. No wire cutting requred.
- Harness is made with original O.E.M. connectors.
- Full year (12 MONTH) no-questions-asked warranty.
- MADE IN USA. Support your homeland, and choose quality - buy American products.
This item is being discussed