This handy, adorable tin storage box is a keeper. Part of our series of vintage-inspired tin boxes, the construction is modeled after a 1920's cigarette case. We recreated the stamping dies with the original flat edges and used a soft matte finish. Great for storing gum, paper clips, earrings, change, snacks, meds, diamonds you decide.
- Construction is an exact replica of a 1920's cigarette case, They're perfect for everything from stash to assorted sundries, 4.5" x 3" x .75"
- Perfect fit-in-the-palm-of-your-hand proportions. Our Pocket Box collection is based on vintage ad and label art, applied with a soft matte finish
- Stamping dies were recreated with the original flat edges to enhance the authenticity
- Perfect for storing gum, paper clips, earrings, change, snacks, meds, even diamonds
- Whatever your poison, this tin will hold it If it's small enough If not, you better find a new poison, because this box is really pretty awesome
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions