Rust Converter #346 halts rust and prevents future corrosion. This liquid surface conditioner and primer changes existing rust into a dark, inert protective polymeric coating that seals out moisture and prevents future rust and corrosion. It also provides an excellent primer coating on rusty steel and iron for the application of oil-based paints. Once painted, it helps surfaces resist the effects of the weather without peeling or cracking.
- Converts rust into a durable, long-lasting, protective coating. No sandblasting, grinding or etching required.
- Prepares metal surfaces to readily accept final coats of paint
- Apply two coats allowing at least 20 minutes drying time between coats. Allow 48 hours of cure time before applying an oil-based paint.
- One gallon will cover 500 square feet of a smooth nonporous surface. Irregular, porous surfaces will require a heavier application rate
- Protects against: Effects of weather, Rain, Sun, and Salt spray
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions