This piece was illustrated by Sokol, Erich. There is no visible artist signature.
Erich Sokol (1933-2009) was a talented Austrian cartoonist best known for his humorous (and often sexist) cartoons, which were published in Playboy. His use of light, atmosphere and color brought to life even the smallest of his works. Other publications his pieces appeared in include the Vienna Arbeiter-Zeitung, Punch, the Zurich Schweitzer Illustrierte and the Stockholm Dagens Nyheter.
- Product Type: Original Halftone Print; Black / White
- Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine+
- Dimensions: Approximately 8.75 x 11.75 inches; 22 x 30 cm
- Authentication: Dual Serial-Numbered Certificates of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Packaged in custom sleeve w/ archival black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
This item is being discussed