Celtic Glass Designs presents beautifully embroidered linen gifts designed in the UK. The Daffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, new hope and life and unrequited love. It is one of the first flowers of Spring and is associated with St. David's Day which is celebrated on the 1st March. As well as being known as the national flower of Wales, it is associated with the tenth wedding anniversary. In the UK the Daffodil is also associated with Mother's Day which falls in March when the Daffodils are at their best and children have traditionally given their Mothers a bunch of Daffodils on Mother's Day. Our Daffodil design makes a beautiful gift for anyone with Welsh associations, a tenth wedding anniversary, a Mother's Day gift, Easter or someone who just loves this beautiful Spring flower. Our designs have been beautifully reproduced on a range of embroidered giftware. The linen is richly embroidered using the finest threads. The embroidered giftware makes a fabulous personal gift for that special person. 100% polyester.
- Delivered from the UK within 7 to 10 Days!
- Celtic Glass Designs presents Justina Claire's beautifully embroidered linen gifts, ideal for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter and also for birthdays, anniversaries and other events and special celebrations
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 3.7 inches; Ideal gift for Mother's Day, St David's Day, Easter, 10th Wedding Anniversaries, seasonal festivals and also for your Welsh Wedding, Engagement Party, Bridesmaids Gifts, Wedding Favors or other Welsh celebrations and events.
- Also ideal gifts for Christmas, Valentine's Day, birthdays, anniversaries, christenings, corporate gifts and other Special Events and Occasions; See our product listings for other designs in our Daffodil gifts and table linen range.
- Beverley Gallagher of Celtic Glass Designs specialises in hand painted Celtic, Contemporary and Mackintosh-styled glassware and matching table linen
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions