Your endless wiring nightmares as configuring new extensions in the legacy PBX system are going to end. Just plugging/unplugging for the configuration! This is what VigorIPPBX 2820 embedded browser-based admin-function can do for multiple IP-based phones located under different LAN. The simplicity is opposed to costly services charged by legacy PBX vendors. The unified data applications and voice network of VigorIPPBX 2820 lets demands on the voice packet prioritization of the LAN infrastructure to assure quality of voice. Hence, the IP-only system results in economies such as the reduced cost of adds, changes and moves the labor of wiring a single converged network.
- Up to 50 IP phone registrations / extensions for cost-effective communication
- Up to 32 VPN tunnels for remote data access security
- Voice mail to Email function for not missing each important message
- 2nd WAN ports (Ethernet) for policy-based load-balancing or fail-over
- 2 ISDN ports simultaneously configurable NT/TE mode to meet various communication needs via cost-effective VoIP
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions