Designed to win and good at it. Paul de Bakker built the Hydra to win in freestyle competition and then used it to do just that. A rare combination of trickiness and stability, it's on of the few kites that can make old and new school tricks look graceful and effortless.
- Whether you're a hardcore trick flier or a weekend warrior looking to relax, the Hydra is a kite you'll never outgrow
- Made of .6-oz Icarex polyester with a high-performance, wrapped carbon frame
- 7'-5" X 3'-1" with a 58/32" case
- Use 100 to 150-lb Spectra line
- Flies in 4 to 18 mph winds
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions