This Eaton 7-T-65-4848PM-406 electromechanical hour meter displays seven digits and measures elapsed machine operation time to 1/100hr. The gauge has a plastic housing and mounts through a 45mm (1.77") square panel cutout. It accepts 100 to 130VAC input voltage and has solder-type electrical connections. This hour meter is Underwriters Laboratories Recognized (UR) for quality assurance and meets the Ingress Protection (IP) 65 standard for protection against dust and liquids and is suitable for use with equipment such as appliances to measure service intervals.
Eaton manufactures electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power equipment, including the Moeller brand, and was founded in 1911 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- 7-digit hour meter for measurement of elapsed machine operation time
- Requires 45mm (1.77") square panel cutout
- 100 to 130VAC input voltage for a variety of uses
- Solder-type electrical connections
- UL Recognized and meets IP 65 standard
This item is being discussed