At Spoilt Rotten we pride ourselves in our 100% Organic Cotton Dads Clothing. This not only ensures that the cotton in our dad's tops is not damaged by chemicals in any way but also a zero tolerance on working conditions, work hours, child labour, forced labour and discrimination in the production of the organic cotton.
Our Men's & Women's T-Shirts are made from a high quality 100% organic cotton and abide by The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), The Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), The Soil Association & Earthpositive*
Why do we choose Organic Cotton at Spoilt Rotten?
Did you know that traditional Cotton is the second most pesticide-laden crop in the world? Five of the top nine pesticides used on cotton in the U.S. (cyanide, dicofol, naled, propargite and trifluralin) are well known as dangerous chemicals.
Organic Cotton on the other hand is grown in certified pesticide-free and herbicide-free soil using organic farming methods, covered in the Global Organic Textiles Standard. With organic cotton you can be sure that during production no harmful chemicals were used which also makes it less likely to trigger allergies. Organic Cotton is also softer, as the fibres have not been damaged by the chemicals.
Under GOTS, only garments with 95% or more organic fibres can be labelled as 'organic'. Our Adult T-Shirts at Spoilt Rotten have 100% organic cotton fibres.
These adult t-shirts are Earthpositive, they are manufactured solely using sustainable energy generated from wind and solar power.
- Our t-shirts made under The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), The Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), The Soil Association and EarthPositive standards. Please see our description below about our fabric
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton, printed with non-toxic print that uses no chemicals and does not damage the cotton fibres to ensure a soft feel with a funky design.
- Available in SMALL - Chest 100cm, MEDIUM - Chest 104cm, LARGE - Chest 112cm, X-LARGE - Chest 120cm and XX-Large - Chest 128cm
- To personalise this item with the name of your choice, please select "Show gift options" during checkout and then enter your details in the gift message box at the checkout or contact us directly through Amazon.
- Please check that the name(s) are spelt correctly. Items will be printed exactly as per the name(s) provided and also please note that personalised items are non refundable and cannot be exchanged.
This item is being discussed