Dainty scalloped embroidery dresses up an ultimately simple cotton christening gown for a sweet, demure effect. About One Small Child: For over 30 years, One Small Child has been designing and sewing top quality christening gowns, christening outfits, communion dresses, and flower girl dresses. We have a large line of matching accessories and gifts to accompany your special event. Based in the Mountain West of the United States, One Small Child is a family business that is committed to providing a quality product and superior value to its customers. Our mission is to make your christening or other special event a memorable occasion that will be cherished for a lifetime. This christening gown is made from light weight, breathable cotton, is detailed yet simple. It is designed made with care in the United States, by a family owned business specializing in christening gowns for girls and christening outfits for boys with accessories to match.
- Order by chest size: Newborn=15", 3 Months=16 1/2", 6 Months=17 1/2", 9 Months=18", 12 Months=18 1/2", 18 Months=19 1/4", 24 Months=20".
- 2-piece set includes gown and bonnet. Color: white
- Fabric: 100% cotton poplin. Eyelet lace trim on bodice and bonnet. Machine washable.
- Ribbon bow with streamers at waist. Ribbon belt ties in back. Button back closure
- Gown length: 23-24" (depending on size). Made in the USA. Ships by end of next business day
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions