Our additive free trichloroacetic acid solutions are ideal for use by skin care professionals, dermatologists, physicians, and experienced home consumers. Diluted TCA solutions are broadly used as a chemical peeling agent that when applied to the skin can help reduce acne scars, rejuvinate skin, obliterate age spots, smooth wrinkles, lift unwanted freckles, smooth stretch marks, drastically reduce scarring, and remove xanthelasma. Concentrated TCA solutions (50%-80%) are a very effective method of removing skin tags, moles, and warts. This is a chemical solution and an acid which is corrosive to the skin and should only be applied to the skin at a controlled concentration and at the hands of one experienced in the proper usage and aftercare required to insure healthy and beneficial results. Please consult a qualified dermatologist, oncologist, or physician prior to removing any questionable skin growths using a TCA solution.
It's important to understand trichloroacetic acid will cause a chemical burn when applied to the skin. Excessive applications or even a single application of a high concentration (usually 50% or higher), may cause scarring. The most commonly accepted concentrations for use as a chemical peel are between 10% and 30%. If purchasing a higher concentration, dilution may be required depending on needs. Special care should be taken to avoid contact with healthy skin surrounding skin tags, warts, or moles when applying to avoid possible scarring and/or long lasting redness. AVOID CONTACT WITH HEALTHY SKIN OR AREAS WHICH ARE NOT MEANT TO UNDERGO A CHEMICAL BURN. USER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF DAMAGE OR INJURY TO SKIN. HANDLE WITH CARE. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. KEEP OUT OF THE EYES, NOSE, & MOUTH.
ALWAYS PERFORM A TEST APPLICATION ON SKIN PRIOR TO CONTINUING USE TO BE CERTAIN NO ADVERSE REACTIONS ARE OBSERVED.
- Ideal for use by skin care professionals, dermatologists, physicians, and experienced home consumers.
- Additive free - no alcohol, esters, or acetates.
- The most effective chemical peel solution available without a prescription or physician required application.
- Peel strength (8%-30% TCA) recommended for skin resurfacing, scar reduction, stretch marks, acne scars, skin rejuvenation, age spots, wrinkles, freckles, tattoos, and xanthelasma. Concentrated strength (50%-80% TCA) recommended for skin tags, moles, and warts.
- Pair this item with our post peel neutralizer to help balance the pH of your skin and ease any discomfort after application.
This item is being discussed