Simple Design Makes Cooking That Whole Lot EasierWe all know how important it is to cook our food for the right duration, unfortunately many of us, especially as we grow older, find it hard to keep track of how long a piece of meat has been cooking for, and low and behold, before we know it the whole thing is smoking.
The Best Digital Kitchen Timer For Your NeedsThe Wrenwane™ Kitchen Timer is attractive looking and easy to use timer to prevent such catastophes from happening. Sure, most modern cookers do have timers but the digits are usually small to read, the alarm not so loud and you cannot move the timer to the next room to keep an eye on it. This product is made of high quality hard plastic and boasts super large digits that can be seen across the room. The alarm is easy to hear in another room but not too loud to be deafening. You have three choices for placement, either use the magnet on the back to attach to a fridge door, or pull back the retractable stand and have it sit on any flat surface, or pass some string through the top hook and hang on the kitchen wall. Timer can count up and down so can be used as a stopwatch as well as a countdown timer. The maximum time set is 99 minutes and 59 seconds. If the alarm is not stopped manually it will continue to sound for 1 minute.
Product Features- Large Digits
- Counts Up and Down
- Loud Alarm
- On/Off Switch
- Magnetic Backing, Retractable Stand and Hanging Hook
- Attractive Design
- Easy to use
- Dimensions 80x75x20mm
- 1 Year Replacement Guarantee
Click the Button at the Top of this Page to Order Your Wrenwane™ Kitchen Timer
- LARGE, CLEAR DIGITS - Just a glance from across the room and you can easily read the timer display with it's big, bold digits. Ideal for those with not the best eyesight.
- COUNTS UP AND DOWN - As well as counting down this timer can also act as a stopwatch counting up from zero.
- LOUD SOUNDING ALARM - You will easily be able to hear this alarm in another room. It is loud and clear but not deafening. The mildy hard of hearing should have no problem with the alarm.
- MAGNETIC BACK, RETRACTABLE STAND AND HOOK FOR HANGING - You have 3 different choices for placement of the Kitchen Timer. Either stick it to the fridge door with its strong, large magnet, or use the pull out stand for table-top use, and finally you can run a piece of string through the hook and hang it on a wall hook.
- ON/OFF SWITCH - Surprisingly a lot of timers do not have an on/off switch due to the minimal power consumption. But many people prefer electical items to be powered down after use, and with the small, subtle on/off switch on the side you can do just that.
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions