Welcome the Autumn/Winter 2013 range. The ASICS GT-3000 v2 Running Shoes feature ASICS Design Philosophy which employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off. Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. A Full Length Guidance Line comprising of vertical flex grooves that decouple the tooling along the line of progression also provides enhanced gait efficiency. A Dynamic DuoMax Support System is positioned in the midsole to enhance support and stability, while a Guidance Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity. With discrete eyelets to reduce irritation and improve the fit and a ComforDry Sockliner which provides cushioning and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier fit, these running shoes are designed to optimize how they feel on your feet.
- I.G.S - ASICS Design Philosophy employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Full Length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Double Density Solyte Midsole - The full length double Solyte midsole features a lower density top layer for improved cushioning and comfort.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions