From the Manufacturer This exciting activity book includes four reusable pages and a refillable water pen. Use the pen to fill in each activity, from coloring in counters to tracing numbers, and see hidden colors and pictures appear with every stroke. Then simply let the page dry to erase the pictures and fill it in again and again. The learn-to-count book includes numbers 1-20 to trace, alongside pictures of familiar objects to count. There are empty lines to practice writing the numerals, too. This alphabet-themed book includes every letter of the alphabet (uppercase and lowercase) to trace, alongside pictures of familiar objects to illustrate each sound. There are empty lines for practice, too. The chunky-sized water pen is easy for kids to hold and stores neatly right in the front cover.
- 4 number-themed practice boards and refillable water pen
- Reusable pages are white when dry; filled with colors when wet
- Chunky-size water pen is easy to fill, easy to hold
- Compact, spiral-bound format, great for travel
- Promotes fine motor skills, number and letter recognition, and counting skills
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions