Founded in 1986, Crosby & Taylor has been in the business of handcrafted, artisan products for 27 years. What began as a small, local pewter forge called Tin Woodsman has grown into a company that offers a broad range of handmade, heirloom quality kitchen and home goods. Crosby & Taylor stoneware offers a unique range of kitchen storage solutions all hand-thrown and glazed by our potter in our Eugene, Oregon studio. Embellished with our signature lead-free, food-safe pewter, our canisters are perfect compliments to your favorite Crosby & Taylor Pewter Measuring Cup and Spoon Sets. Made in our small studio by a team of skilled and committed artisans, Crosby & Taylor's pewter ingots are specially formulated in Rhode Island and hand cast in Eugene, Oregon. All Crosby & Taylor pewter and stoneware is lead-free and food-safe and is easily cared for by hand-washing, or pewter polish and a soft cloth. Made with heirloom beauty and durability in mind, Crosby & Taylor stands behind their products for a lifetime of love and use.
- Holds approximately 1cup, comes with pewter spoon
- Store your favorite salt or spice conveniently in this attractive salt pot
- Hand wash recommended, pewter polish and a soft cloth
- Not microwave or oven safe, do not use near heat
- Made with lead-free, food-safe pewter and stoneware; Handmade in USA
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions