SRAM XX1 Trigger 11 Speed Shifter with Discrete Clamp; Flat Bar-Right It features Zero Loss lever travel actuation for super-precise shifting across wide-range gearing along with up to 4 gears per shift throw X-ActuationTM Developed specifically for SRAM XX1, X-ACTUATION keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire 10- to 42-tooth cassette.
- SRAM 1X11 X-ACTUATIONTM for precise and dependable 11-speed performance
- Multi-adjustable trigger shifter; Only compatible with SRAM 1x11-speed (XX1) X-Actuation mountain drivetrain
- MatchMaker X compatible; Carbon fiber and CNC-alloy construction with Torx-T25 titanium hardware
- Carbon cover and adjustable carbon pull lever; Includes coated cable with on-the-bar cable change ability
- 105 g, 11 Speed; Carbon fiber pull lever with angle adjustability and a 2-position clamp for customized ergonomics
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions