With dedication to the heritage of Swiss watchmaking, Stuhrling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stuhrling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where "Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort." Assembling a Stuhrling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stuhrling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving the high standards set in Switzerland manufacturing on all of their fine timepieces in their Swiss-owned factory. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style
- One of the classiest timepieces in Stuhrling Original's Symphony Collection, the "Regal" is replete with details such as hand-applied Roman numerals.
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Krysterna Crystal dial window
- Features day, date, and 24-hour sub dials
- Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions