ColorRite has been manufacturing the highest quality touch-up paint available for over 25 years. With facilities in both California and Pennsylvania, ColorRite provides the fastest shipping in the industry. We guarantee that our paint will match the ORIGINAL color of your vehicle. Please keep in mind that over time, paint does fade due to sun exposure or other damage, which makes precise color matching a real challenge. This touch-up paint is designed specifically by ColorRite for the 2003-2006 Volvo XC70/XC90. Please confirm that your vehicle's color code is "455 (2003-2006) Titanium Grey Metallic Clearcoat" before ordering. Performing a "spray-out" (a test application of the color on something other than your intended part) is critical to ensure that the color matches and you're applying coats as the paint requires. ColorRite is committed to your achieving results, staffing a dedicated team of specialists to support you. Our experienced team is committed and ready to help you achieve the best results possible. ColorRite - delivering quality for over 25 years.
- 2Tip by ColorRite combines TWO Paint Repair Pens into ONE cost-effective solution for small touch-up jobs. One side of the 2Tip pen is your factory-matched COLOR; the other side contains high-quality CLEARCOAT.
- The Value Package includes one factory-matched 2Tip pen, a separate pen with primer, three Prep Wipes to remove wax and grease plus a pair of latex gloves.
- Formulated using low-VOC urethane means our 2Tip paint repair pens are 50-state compliant, with minimal environmental impact.
- Touch-up paint designed specifically for your vehicle. Please confirm that your vehicle's color code is 455 before ordering.
- 2Tip touch-up pens are the easiest and best way to repair small nicks and scratches. If you have a stone chip, small nick, or fairly small scratch, the pen is ideal. It has a "chiseled nib" style tip has two edges; a thin edge for hairline scratches and a wide one for larger scratches.
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions