Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2015
Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite delivers the intuitive, 3D Building Information Modeling (BIM) tools of Autodesk Revit LT software, plus the familiar drafting tools of Autodesk AutoCAD LT software. Create higher-quality and more accurate designs and documentation within Revit LT’s coordinated, 3D model–based environment and ease the transition to BIM using integrated learning resources and a simplified user interface. Help meet client needs by exchanging designs with stakeholders using software based on the Autodesk Revit or Autodesk AutoCAD platforms. And with Autodesk Subscription, you can access integrated, cloud-based services to help produce near-photorealistic renderings.
Ease the transition to BIM with the intuitive 3D tools for architectural design with Autodesk Revit LT 2015 software, plus enjoy the familiar drafting tools of AutoCAD LT 2015 software available in one suite.
Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2015 helps you to:
- Receive the latest industry tools for a great value. Explore powerful new 3D BIM and 2D drafting tools with Revit LT and AutoCAD LT, both included in the AutoCAD Revit LT Suite for one economical price.
- Move to BIM with a simplified user interface that helps shorten learning time.
- Create near-photorealistic renderings in the cloud with Rendering, available through Autodesk Subscription. Produce compelling renderings without tying up your desktop.
- Work more efficiently using a single, coordinated, 3D model-based environment that automatically manages design changes.
- Design and communicate ideas more clearly with 3D design and visualization tools that allow you to walk through a space using animation.
- Help save time with auto-generated schedules that are automatically created directly from the model. Changes to a schedule view automatically reflect in model plans, sections, and elevations.
- Minimize the costs of changes and manual coordination with improved, high-quality documentation that manages changes to your building model throughout the design process.
- More easily exchange files with team members or clients using Revit and AutoCAD software products for greater project collaboration.
This item is being discussed