Amazon Prime Membership can actually be a great tool, despite the recent price increase. Read this book to learn how to maximize your membership and not get ripped off by Amazon Prime
Based on suggestions and feedback, I've just added some unique content to this book that you won't find in other Amazon Prime Membership eBooks, including information on Amazon Mom and Amazon Student PLUS how to get 30 days of Amazon Prime for FREE
Let's face it: The arguments for and against having Amazon Prime Membership are numerous, and people are either on one side of the fence or the other. Personally, I think Amazon Prime Membership is great, and I wrote this book to give you the tips you need to maximize your Amazon Prime Membership, learn more about Prime Membership Benefits, and learn more about Prime Membership Cost.
In this book you'll learn:
1. The details about the program including strategies to use it with family and friends
2. What is involved with Amazon Prime's recent price increase
3. Tips and tricks to maximize your Amazon Prime Membership
4. How to get a free 30 day trial membership on Amazon Prime
5. How to get discounts on your Amazon Prime Membership
6. How to not get ripped off by Amazon Prime (including some hard numbers that make Prime look like a pretty decent deal)!
7. Information about some pretty interesting programs you may not have heard about on Amazon including Amazon Student and Amazon Mom
Need another reason to buy this book? Here's a a fantastic one: I feel very strongly that Children's Literacy is extremely important. As such I donate 5% of the proceeds from all of my book sales to Reading Is Fundamental, which is the largest and most respected children's literacy program in America.
Amazon Prime Membership, despite the recent price hike, can still be a good value if used properly. Spend the few bucks to get this book and learn how to make the membership work for you!
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions