Go under water without the fear of getting your valuable device wet with GreatShield's MARINER waterproof case. This case is IP68 certified, tested, and guaranteed to be 100% waterproof. It is equipped with 3 locking mechanisms to keep your device from water, snow and dirt so you know your device is safe and secure. Designed to be safely submersible up to 9.8 feet under water for 1 hour, making this perfect for snorkeling, swimming, surfing or just simply relaxing in the water. This case comes with built in lanyard allowing you to wear it safely around your neck or wrist so your device is readily available when you need it. The MARINER allows you full access to device features including touch screen and front & rear cameras for underwater pictures and video recordings.
NOTE: IP68 certified means the product has complete protection against dust and also immersion beyond 1M. The equipment is suitable for continuous immersion in water.
• Portable pocket sized product
• Transparent on both sides
• Full protection from water, snow or dirt
• Allow full use of features including camera
• 3 locking mechanisms of waterproof protection
• Certified IP68 tested
• Submissible up to 9.8 feet for 1 hour
• Samsung: Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2
• LG : Google Nexus 5, Nexus 4, LG G2 (All Carrier), G2 Mini
• HTC: One (M8), One (M7), First
• Blackberry: Z10, Q10
• Nokia: Lumia Icon, Lumia 1020, Lumia 928, Lumia 925, Lumia 920, Lumia 720
• Motorola: Moto G, Moto X, Droid MAXX, , Droid ULTRA, RAZR
• Fits devices up to 5.9 x 3.2 x 0.4in / 150 x 81 x 10.1 mm
- 100% Waterproof case made for Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2, Note 3, 2, Google Nexus 5, 4, HTC One M8/M7, BlackBerry Z10, Q10, Motorola Moto G and more!
- Transparent on both sides allowing full use of your smartphone's features including cameras
- Keep your phone completely dry while swimming, snorkeling or surfing
- 3 locking mechanisms of waterproof protection!
- Certified IP68 tested and designed to be safely submersible up to 9.8 feet for 1 hour
This item is being discussed