Celtic Cross (IX-XI cc.) , Sometimes called cross or circular cross Jonah is a compound of archaic circle - mandala with the Christian cross , that is, the ancient pagan customs with the new Celts had come to faith. The circle symbolizes the sun and eternity. Cross appeared in Ireland until the VIII century, it is often decorated with various figures, animals and biblical scenes . Celtic cross - a symbol of clairvoyance and help in its development. This cross is a kind of Templar crosses. Templar Cross - Cross freedom. Symbol of the Knights of the Temple of Solomon ( Knights Templar ) .Celtic cross (Irish: cros Cheilteach, Scottish Gaelic: crois Cheilteach, Manx: crosh Cheltiagh, Welsh: croes Geltaidd, Cornish: krows keltek, Breton: kroaz geltek) is a symbol that combines a cross with a ring surrounding the intersection. It belongs to a kind of crosses with a nimbus. In the Celtic Christian world it was combined with the Christian cross and this design was often used for high crosses - a free-standing cross made of stone and often richly decorated. With the Celtic Revival the shape, usually decorated with interlace and other motifs from Insular art, became popular for funerary monuments and other uses, and has remained so, spreading well beyond Ireland. /// celtic cross charm, crosses, origin of celtic cross, celtic, catholic celtic cross, celtic cross pendant, jewellery, pendant celtic cross, celtic high cross, celtic crosses and their meanings, celtic crosses, celtic crosses for sale, celticcross, celtic cross, ancient celtic cross, small celtic cross, celtic cross charms, buy celtic cross, celtic cross gifts, celtic cross catholic, large celtic cross, celtic christian cross, bronze celtic cross, antique celtic cross, celtic cross pendant, celtic pendants, celtic pendants for men, large celtic cross pendant, crosses for men, mens celtic cross, mens celtic crosses, celtic cross for men, celtic cross pendants for men.
- Pendant made of bronze. 100 % HANDMADE! Top grade. Crimean jewelry artisans
- Ancient Celtic symbol " Celtic cross Pendant "
- The Celtic cross is a symbol of infinity that accentuates the endlessness of God's love. The circle represents the duration of God's love shown through Christ's excruciation. This cross became a common symbol of Christianity in the 4th century.
- Celtic cross - a symbol of clairvoyance and help in its development. This cross is a kind of Templar crosses. Templar Cross - Cross freedom. Symbol of the Knights of the Temple of Solomon ( Knights Templar ).
- Pendant " Celtic cross " size: 2.0" (5.0cm) x 1.32" (3.3cm) x 0.12" (0.3 см)
This item is being discussed
Please login to view more discussions